St. James wrestling team ranked 3rd in Class 4A
A half-dozen St. James Academy wrestlers are included in the latest Kansas Wrestling Coaches Association Class 4A state rankings, and that has the Thunder ranked third as a team.
The only teams ranked ahead of St. James are first-place Andale and second-place Clay Center.
Two St. James wrestlers are ranked first in their respective weight classes. Taylor Moeder is first at 140 pounds and Ryne Cokeley is first at 152 pounds.
In addition, Reece Cokeley is fifth at 103 pounds, Dustin Vielhauer is fourth at 135 pounds, Rory Haug is fifth at 160 pounds and Zach Pollom is fourth at 171 pounds.
More like this story
- Letter to the editor: Community Service Day lauded by residents
- Hot, dry conditions hammering lawns, foundations, businesses
- Coming out swinging ~Bonner Springs High School track team gets off to fast start at Baldwin Invitational
- Restaurant opens in McLouth
- Off the court: A look at the 2012-13 Tonganoxie High girls