Also from November 15
- Prairie Ridge: Community support needed to win $50,000 technology grant
- 04:14 p.m., November 15, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- Filling the expensive need for technology in schools isn’t easy for struggling public school districts.
- Mayor not ticketed for disabled-parking violation
- Meyers says he’ll donate the $135 fine amount to charity
- November 15, 2012
- Shawnee Mayor Jeff Meyers wasn’t ticketed for parking in a handicapped space at City Hall during a City Council meeting this week. But the mayor has decided to donate $135 — his fine, had he been ticketed for the infraction — to the Mayor’s Christmas Tree Fund. By Rob Roberts