Charges added in killing of She’s A Pistol owner
The four men charged with killing Jon Bieker at She's A Pistol in downtown Shawnee face additional charges in Johnson County District Court.
The suspects were already charged with first-degree felony murder in the January shooting death of Bieker. He was killed while defending his wife during a robbery at the She's A Pistol gun store, which they both owned. His wife, Becky Bieker, suffered minor injuries.
Suspects Londro Patterson III, Deanthony Wiley, Nicquan Midgyett, and Hakeem Malik now face additional charges of attempted aggravated robbery, conspiracy to commit aggravated robbery and aggravated battery.
A preliminary hearing was scheduled for Monday but was postponed until July 27 at the request of defense attorneys.
All four suspects are being held in the Johnson County Jail.
More like this story
- Judge denies self-defense claim in Shawnee gun store shootout
- Prosecutors seeking additional penalty in She's A Pistol plea
- Man accused of killing Jon Bieker in She's A Pistol robbery now claiming self-defense
- Defendant in 'She's a Pistol' shooting pleads guilty
- Three defendants in She's A Pistol shooting to face trial, one to plead guilty