New courthouse, coroner facility addressed at upcoming Shawnee Chamber luncheon
The Shawnee Chamber of Commerce October Monthly Luncheon is Wednesday, Oct. 12.
Guest speaker is Chairman Ed Eilert, Johnson County Board of Commissioners, who will provide an overview of Public Safety Priorities: New Courthouse and Coroner Facility.
Cost is $20 for chamber members and $24 for nonmembers for the luncheon held at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 17346 Midland Drive.
Networking begins at 11:30 with lunch at noon. Please register online at www.shawneekschamber.com/events or call the chamber at 913-631-6545 by noon on Monday.
No cancellations less than 24 hours before the event. No shows will be invoiced.
The luncheon is sponsored by Great Western Bank
More like this story
- Shawnee Chamber of Commerce lunch set for Nov. 9
- How does your community benefit? Find out more at Shawnee Chamber of Commerce Luncheon September 14
- Shawnee Chamber hosts Chevi Peters, Special Olympic World Games gold medalist
- Shawnee Economic Development Council to honor area businesses on July 8
- State of the City address on Feb. 10