Advance voting held in Shawnee
Shawnee citizens are invited to place their advanced vote next week at the Okun Fieldhouse, which is at 20200 Johnson Drive.
Advanced voting will be held from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, during Oct. 24 to Nov. 4.
It will also be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays Oct. 29 and Nov. 5.
Advance voting on Nov. 7 will only take place from 8 a.m. to noon at the Johnson County Election Office.
More like this story
- Boys hoops roundup: Thornhill, Fitzmorris combine for 35 points to lead SJA past BVSW
- Tonganoxie's Johnson heaves best discus throw in state at WSU meet; MHS athletes join THS competitors in Wichita
- Linwood News and McLouth Happenings
- Kansas: Asian massage sex trafficking case in limbo
- Kansas House panel delays vote on gun measure