Rotary Club announces STEM scholarship
The Rotary Club of Shawnee is offering its second annual $1,000 Dan Cook Memorial STEM Scholarship to high school seniors who live in Shawnee or attend a high school in Shawnee.
Applicants should be committed to pursuing a higher education in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics career field.
The scholarship honors the rotary club’s past president, Dan Cook, a civil engineer who helped form Level 4 Engineering, LLC. He was also vice president and project manager at Riverside Infrastructure Consulting out of Riverside, Mo. He was a member of the International Association of Civil Engineering, and the American Society of Civil Engineers.
For an application, go to shawneerotary.org.
If you have questions, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The application deadline is April 21.
More like this story
- Shawnee Rotary Club announces Dan Cook Memorial STEM Scholarship
- Rotary Club of Shawnee announces scholarship winner
- President of Shawnee Rotary Club remembered as humble leader
- The Rotary Club of Shawnee offers 2018 community service scholarships
- Area allergy specialist offers tips for surviving season