Also from August 17
- Lenexa man killed in wrong-way crash on Interstate 435
- 5:24 a.m., August 15, 2018 Updated 2:33 p.m.
- The Kansas Highway Patrol has identified the man they say was driving the wrong way on I-435 when he was hit head-on by a semi pulling two trailers.
- Family-owned bus service ready for ‘back to school’ season
- August 17, 2018
- Now that the new school year has begun, cheerful yellow school buses once again dot the streets of Shawnee. Many of those buses belong to DS Bus Lines, a family-owned Bonner Springs business with more than 150 years of experience in the transportation industry.