Photo detail

Fire damage can be seen on the north side of the house, where the flames cut through the siding.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Faulty wiring cited as cause of Saturday evening house fire

Neighbors called 911 to report a fire at 7012 Widmer Street shortly before 5 p.m. Shawnee Fire Marshal Corey Sands said firefighters arrived to find fire coming from the roof of the house.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.