- Flood Warning issued April 24 at 10:40AM CDT until April 25 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:40 a.m. on Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Wednesday, April 25, 2018
The Flood Warning continues for the Saint Francis River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Saint Francis River near Saint Francis
* until Tuesday April 24.
* At 10 AM Tuesday the stage was 22.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 22.1 feet on Tuesday April 24.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* At 22.0 feet...Several roads near Wilhelmina, Missouri are flooded.
Recreational areas and large areas of agriculture land near the
river are flooded.
- See more at NOAA