- Flood Advisory issued August 29 at 8:49AM CDT until August 29 at 3:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:25 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2018
- Expires: 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2018
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a
* Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Osage County in central Missouri...
Central Gasconade County in east central Missouri...
* Until 1145 AM CDT.
* At 847 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause small stream flooding in the
advisory area. One to three inches of rain have already fallen.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Owensville, Linn, Belle, Bland, Freeburg, Rosebud, Westphalia, Rich
Fountain, Swiss, Mount Sterling, Drake, Canaan, Frankenstein, Bay,
Loose Creek and Bonnots Mill.
- See more at NOAA