- Flood Warning issued March 18 at 9:07PM CDT until March 20 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:07 p.m. on Sunday, March 18, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Tuesday, March 20, 2018
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Monday March 19.
* At 08 PM Sunday the stage was 33.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 33.0 feet...In Tennessee, Barr Road in Chickasaw National Forest
is flooding, cutting off evacuations from the Wardlews Pocket Area.
In Arkansas, docks useed by the steele plant at Hickman are mostly
flooded. Numerous roads and fields inside the levee between Gayoso
and Kennedy, Missouri are covered.
- See more at NOAA